Edlyn attended the 7th Annual MPI-CBG Postdoc Retreat, which took place in the beautiful and picturesque Tisá, Czech Republic, from 19th to 21st of June, 2017.
The three-day retreat included talks (and elevator pitches) from fellow postdocs at the institute & invited external speakers:
- Dr. Simon Reber (Humboldt-Universität, Berlin),
- Dr. Elvan Boke (Centre for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona),
- Dr. Selina Wray (University College London),
- Dr. Adrian Raga (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven),
- Dr. Olof Idevall-Hagren (Uppsala University);
and talks from our very own: Dr. Jacqueline Tabler and Dr. Christoph Zechner.
The retreat was scientifically enriching and also featured a hiking trip in Bohemian Switzerland, through the sandstone rocks of the Tisá Walls.